Erotic Massage Sydney CBD

 Erotic Massage Sydney CBD

 
 
 

Classic Erotic Massage (Tantra) session

60 min – $450 AUD
90 min – $650 AUD
120 min – $800 AUD

The signature massage session. We start with full body relaxation massage from head to toe. I will focus on removing the tension from your neck and shoulders, back and legs. After that I will move to body to body part where I will slide on your back and maybe on front side too  We will finish the session with ultimate release that brings you joy and that beautiful sensation of happiness.

Nuru session

60 min – $480 AUD
90 min – $680 AUD
120 min – $830 AUD

Nuru massage focus more on the body to body part of the session that makes it more sensual and exciting. I am using high-quality Nuru gel straight from Japan to make the slide more slippery and arousing. Definitely worth trying if you haven’t done so.

Couples

60 min – $600 AUD
90 min – $900 AUD
120 min – $1100 AUD

I am here to make your life a little more spicy. The session starts with a full body massage when I involve each one of you in the intimate experience of sensual massage. Imagine the pleasure of feeling two pair of loving hands on your body and the thrill of giving your significant one a double pleasure too.

4-Hands

60 min – $800 AUD
90 min – $1100 AUD
120 min – $1400 AUD

Double the pleasure with amazing fantasy of 4-hands session. I will bring my gorgeous friend with me and both of us will focus on your body and your pleasure times two

Dinner Date

2h – $500

If you would like to get to know me better, I am happy to meet you for a dinner or a morning coffee. Happy to continue our night with a massage session of your choice.

Tired of routine life in a boring office and endless meaningless meetings? I know what can help you. I will visit your hotel or apartment in Sydney to provide you with one of the most relaxing and sensual massage sessions: Tantra, Nuru or Fetish. Also, I can help you to kindle the flame again between you and your partner by providing you both an erotic massage during the session for a couple.

*Please inquire for longer or shorter duration

 Erotic Massage Sydney CBD

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erotic massage NYC New York, Tantra & Nuru massage, BDSM fetish sessions - Manhattan NYC Studio

Nuru Massage Sydney